- Sabará Apartment / Felipe Rodrigues Arquiteturaby Andreas Luco on April 12, 2021 at 2:00 PM
Following an analysis of the existing unit and client demands, the project's primary focus was on the property's main social areas. By observing the apartment's original plant, we found a pressing need to unify the living room and dining room, which were partially compartmentalized. The kitchen's layout was also questionable, presenting evident issues in proportion and circulation. As in a game of logic, with few movements of the dividing lines, the resulting space turned out to be very interesting. The premises of the project were therefore defined.
- Brigadas & Promedio Centro Industrial Building / Estudio Arquitectura Hagoby Andreas Luco on April 12, 2021 at 12:00 PM
Located on the north face of a large lot, in an industrial estate located on the outskirts of the city, this building takes the program of uses as a starting point to resolve a volume of a marked urban character. The client was looking to build two industrial buildings.
- Steuerzentrale / Simon Freie Architekten BDAby Andreas Luco on April 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM
The new construction of the control building was built within the property of the Bundeswehr. The building is used to manage complex electronic systems and equipment on an adjacent shooting range. The plot is 10m wide and 56m long and surrounded by 15m high protective walls on three sides. These walls enclose two shooting lanes running in parallel to the sides. You can access the 6.5 m wide and 47.5 m long structure via a street that lies 3m below. A partial basement at street level contains the building services, battery, and UPS rooms.
- Social Housing: 60 Examples in Plan and Sectionby Victor Delaqua on April 12, 2021 at 7:30 AM
Social Housing is a principal element for a more democratic city. These housing structures provide decent dwellings for all citizens in urban areas and connect them to the rest of the city and its services.
- Zicatela House / Ludwig Godefroy Architectureby Clara Ott on April 12, 2021 at 7:00 AM
Zicatela House is a small weekend house located on top of a hill in front of Zicatela beach, next to Puerto Escondido in the state of Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Ricciotti's Manufacture de la Mode Houses Chanel's Community of Creative Professionalsby Dima Stouhi on April 12, 2021 at 6:30 AM
Designed by award-winning architect Rudy Ricciotti, the designer of the MuCEM in Marseille, the Jean-Boutin Stadium in Paris, and the Islamic Arts Exhibition in the Louvre Museum, the Manufacture de la Mode reintroduces Chanel's intricate craftsmanship in an architectural and urban context. Architectural photographer Simon Garcia uncovers the newly-inaugurated fashion community in a series of photographs.
- Fushan Chapel / Wooyo Architectureby Hana Abdel on April 12, 2021 at 6:00 AM
The building design was based on the faith of Christians at the present time. The cross structure of building not only architecturally supports the church, it also implicitly watches out the tribe. The original faith of the tribe then becomes the arched roof and diamond ceiling that artistically signify the sky of the church.
- Finding Infinity Develops a Zero-Carbon Strategy for Melbourneby Andreea Cutieru on April 12, 2021 at 5:30 AM
Australian research lab Finding Infinity has collaborated with architects, councils and investors to create a strategy that would turn Melbourne into a self-sufficient city by 2030. Building on exemplary case studies and scientific research, the initiative proposes a 10 step plan for the city’s transition from a consumer of resources to a zero-carbon urban environment.
- The Versatility and Structural Integrity of Extra-Long Brick Finishby Olivia Bartolini on April 12, 2021 at 4:30 AM
When creating a contemporary atmosphere for living, many factors come into play. The surrounding environment, its climate, use of materials, spatial organization, and the attention to detail in both the interior and exterior design, all impact the quality of the design as a whole.
- The Different Uses of Renderings in Architectureby Andreea Cutieru on April 12, 2021 at 4:00 AM
With increasingly better renderings becoming ubiquitous, students and architects alike feel the pressure of mastering an additional set of skills to get their ideas across. To what extent do renderings make or break a portfolio or a project? How important are they in the design process, and do renderings inform of a particular set of skills besides the software ones? This article explores different perspectives on the role of renderings within the profession.
- Fatima Zaheer Khan, Senior architect at ZASA, shows her newly renovated house on
- The Best of Interior Design eBook Free Download on
- J.B. Saeed Home & Hardware Launches First Store in Lahore on
- Zameen.com rated world’s 5th best property portal third time in a row on
- Unprecedented footfall in Zameen.com Property Expo 2016 Lahore on
- Building and Construction
- Building Material
- Furniture Design
- Green Building
- Historical Buildings
- Home & Commercial Appliances
- Home Improvement
- Interior & Furniture Designers
- Interior Design
- Interior Design & Decorating
- Interior Design Decorating Books
- Islamic Architecture
- Modern Architecture
- News Updates
- Real Estate
- Retail Shopping