- Online Masterclass: The Power of People in Place Makingby AD Editorial Team on October 24, 2020 at 5:30 AM
IE School of Architecture and Design and ArchDaily, would like to invite you to join this outstanding online masterclass by Sarah Banham, Head of Communities & Sustainability for the 42 acre Battersea Power Station project in London.
- LHL Hospital / Nordic Office of Architectureby Pilar Caballero on October 24, 2020 at 2:00 AM
LHL strives to become a leading authority in its field, offering its members treatment and rehabilitation. Nordic - Office of Architecture was commissioned by LHL, the Norwegian association for people with heart and lung disease, to develop their new hospital at Gardermoen, Norway. The hospital will be the center of this development and form the core of a commercial cluster primarily consisting of healthcare-related businesses, such as medicine, research, technology, services and preventive medicine as well as other knowledge-based activities.
- One Vanderbiltm Building / KPFby Collin Chen on October 23, 2020 at 11:00 PM
The first tower completed as part of New York City’s East Midtown Rezoning, and with a direct connection to its metro and regional transit system, One Vanderbilt symbolizes the city’s resilience and looks to the future of its central business district with a number of public realm benefits, carefully crafted materiality, and a tapered form that establishes a striking skyline presence.
- Stir / Ryu Mitarai & Associates, Architectsby Hana Abdel on October 23, 2020 at 9:00 PM
A narrow alley with signs of living, railway overpasses with trains every minute, wide city planning roads under construction for 2020. The site is located in a unique place between three different environments. I thought of an architecture that stands up with the environment while reacting to the different scales, distance, speed, sound, and brightness.
- House In The Farm / Studio Inscapeby Pilar Caballero on October 23, 2020 at 8:00 PM
The farmhouse has been weaved around an existing tree and designed around a visually connected courtyard from all spaces without losing the linearity of the space. Introducing a central connecting linear corridor along the court satisfied the client brief of having a linear house and a courtyard house at the same time. Compressed Stabilized earth blocks made from clay of the farm land ,ergonomically designed sill levels, multi functional & non-rigid furniture layouts, human scale- relatibility, materiality are the factors that not only make the project sustainable but also enhances the user experience.
- Okura House / TAISEI DESIGN Planners Architects & Engineersby Andreas Luco on October 23, 2020 at 7:00 PM
4th generation building in Ginza seeks for further advancement of tradition and innovation. This 4th generation “Okura House” dates back to the Meiji era.This building stands at the corner of Ginza 2-chome which is called the platinum corner and lined up with famous brands.
- Cass Apartment / Felipe Hess Arquitetosby Valeria Silva on October 23, 2020 at 5:00 PM
The premise of the project was based on the color palette proposed by the client, an artist who presented us with two fabrics used in his paintings, one yellow and one pink. Two color plans were created: pink floor and yellow ceiling, which run throughout the apartment and form the basis for the blank canvas formed by the walls and volumes proposed by the architecture.
- House in Príncipe Reall / Camarim Arquitectosby Pilar Caballero on October 23, 2020 at 4:00 PM
Located a few metres from the Garden of Príncipe Real in Lisbon, this 41 m² plot allows the construction of a small 5-storey urban house for a family.
- CJP House / ONA - Oficina Nómada de Arquitecturaby Valeria Silva on October 23, 2020 at 2:00 PM
Site. CJP project is located in a 500m² area in Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina. The immediate context is characterized by a low population density as the house is located on the periphery of the consolidated urban fabric of the city. The surrounding area is populated by small neighborhoods of single family homes with plots of vineyards and fruit trees. The small number of buildings and the low-rise architecture of the area allow for an imposing view of the Andes mountains.
- Lycée Nelson Mandela / Leclercq Associésby Pilar Caballero on October 23, 2020 at 12:00 PM
On the Island of Nantes, among the Loire, the high school college mounted on stilt let breath the ground below, floodable and polluted. This simple resolution made possible to regain additionnal sports space. The model of the Nantes hall has won us over for its propensity to bring together,
- Building Material
- Green Building
- Historical Buildings
- Home & Commercial Appliances
- Home Improvement
- Interior & Furniture Designers
- Interior Design
- Interior Design & Decorating
- Interior Design Decorating Books
- Islamic Architecture
- Modern Architecture
- News Updates
- Real Estate
- Retail Shopping