- What You Need to Know about Mosquito Larvaeby Shana Yuri on March 7, 2021 at 11:16 AM
When summer—or dry season in most tropical regions in the world—begins, we are usually threatened by the attack of insects. Now, we are talking about small blood-sucking flies believed to have originally come from South Africa in about 2,700 species: mosquitoes. Killing the tiny vampires does not solve the plague problem. Killing their offspring—mosquito larvae—does. The post What You Need to Know about Mosquito Larvae appeared first on Unhappy Hipsters.
- A-Z on the Making of a Homemade Ant Trapby Shana Yuri on March 6, 2021 at 11:15 PM
If you spot an ant or two at home, never expect it is just a coincidence. They will come back with many more troops—especially if they have found food and water sources around. Buying a homemade ant trap might solve ant invasion problems at home, but the ready-made ones are usually too chemical and can The post A-Z on the Making of a Homemade Ant Trap appeared first on Unhappy Hipsters.
- All about Natural Mouse Repellentby Shana Yuri on March 6, 2021 at 11:15 AM
Are you scared that mice will invade your house? Do you want an effective natural mouse repellent? For your information, killing them does not solve your mice problem in the house. The key often overlooked regarding facing rodents is how to prevent them from coming through that door. Keep reading to find out how. 1. The post All about Natural Mouse Repellent appeared first on Unhappy Hipsters.
- Innovative Building Materials that are Changing Commercial Constructionby Shana Yuri on March 5, 2021 at 11:15 PM
The construction industry is constantly changing with new technologies to reduce the cost of construction as well as improve the structural integrity of buildings. Some of the materials that are fast gaining track include the use of geogrids to reinforce structures. These materials are not limited to physical building materials; the tech industry is also The post Innovative Building Materials that are Changing Commercial Construction appeared first on Unhappy Hipsters.
- How to Get Rid of Sugar Ants like a Proby Shana Yuri on March 5, 2021 at 1:18 PM
When summer begins—or dry season for most South East Asian countries, there is an army of tiny creatures that set up to attack and invade your house to hunt for their consumption, i.e., water and food. No worries, this is not a talk about a troop of aliens from the outer space, however. They’re not The post How to Get Rid of Sugar Ants like a Pro appeared first on Unhappy Hipsters.
- Flea Eggs: In-Depth Information about the Disastrous Eggsby Shana Yuri on March 5, 2021 at 1:18 AM
Have you seen a movie about a gigantic insect—as an effect of nuclear radiation—laying and hatching her eggs? There are usually thousands of eggs being hatched by their mother, and when they turn to larvae or even the other adult gigantic insects, it is like an apocalypse. Well, in reality, the exact same thing also The post Flea Eggs: In-Depth Information about the Disastrous Eggs appeared first on Unhappy Hipsters.
- Shed Durability: Why Does it Matter for the Short and Long-Term?by Shana Yuri on March 4, 2021 at 1:18 PM
If you’re planning to build a storage shed, there’s no denying that durability matters. It is really important to invest in a quality shed for both the short and long-term benefits that you will experience. Let’s talk about why that is the case. A Well-Made Shed Protects Against the Elements We see all kinds of The post Shed Durability: Why Does it Matter for the Short and Long-Term? appeared first on Unhappy Hipsters.
- Do You Know 10 Most Expensive Woods in the World?by Shana Yuri on March 4, 2021 at 1:17 AM
When it comes to wooden furniture, the highlight (apart from finishing) is the raw material making it up – named wood. To pursue the value of resplendence, the classy homeowners usually select the best-quality ones. Even the people pay for exclusive wood that costs an arm and a leg. The price per foot even can The post Do You Know 10 Most Expensive Woods in the World? appeared first on Unhappy Hipsters.
- How the Lavender Color and Its Meaning Work on Your Design Projectsby Shana Yuri on March 3, 2021 at 1:17 PM
If you wish to create a relaxing feeling full of calm, the choice of lavender color is surely awe-inspiring. This shade portraying distinctive meanings has some varieties such as thistle, orchid, and plum. It’s like a transition between purple and violet making the color easy on the eye. The name of lavender itself originates from The post How the Lavender Color and Its Meaning Work on Your Design Projects appeared first on Unhappy Hipsters.
- How to Shine Laminate Floors Properlyby Shana Yuri on March 3, 2021 at 1:16 AM
The clear reason why people choose laminate floors is their set of highlights. Not only is this type of flooring long-lasting but it comes with ultimate versatility. However, the thing that remains annoying is how the dirt buildup unexpectedly accumulates on the surface. However, with a proper maintenance, the floors will always look smart and The post How to Shine Laminate Floors Properly appeared first on Unhappy Hipsters.
- Fatima Zaheer Khan, Senior architect at ZASA, shows her newly renovated house on
- The Best of Interior Design eBook Free Download on
- J.B. Saeed Home & Hardware Launches First Store in Lahore on
- Zameen.com rated world’s 5th best property portal third time in a row on
- Unprecedented footfall in Zameen.com Property Expo 2016 Lahore on
- Building and Construction
- Building Material
- Furniture Design
- Green Building
- Historical Buildings
- Home & Commercial Appliances
- Home Improvement
- Interior & Furniture Designers
- Interior Design
- Interior Design & Decorating
- Interior Design Decorating Books
- Islamic Architecture
- Modern Architecture
- News Updates
- Real Estate
- Retail Shopping